Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing #12 Creating Community Through Commenting

Geez! This has to be the hardest one for me yet. After I read the activities that were posted for this Thing, the first thing I did was to post to 5 or more of the Library2Play participants and boy am I glad I did. It helped me to relax and calm my apprehensions for posting. It also made me step out of my comfort zone.

This is a good way to share your thoughts and ideas but this is a challenge for me because I really don't like to post about myself. For these assignments, when I post I have a tendency to post like I am the only one who is going to read them. I did not even think about leaving questions. I have read a lot of post by the other participants and it has been a great experience for me to go through and see all the wonderful ideas and suggestions that others have made.

There are quite a few blogs to follow, but the ones that I have most recently followed are Tammy Worcester (who offers ways and ideas for technology integration) and The Goddess of YA Literature Teri Lesesne.

Thanks for helping me to work on conquering this challenge.